Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram Entry Fee
- 400 Water Park Entry for Child(For Ages 3 To 9 Years)
- 500 Water Park Entry for Adults (For Ages 10 Years & Above)
Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram Phone
Quick Facts about Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram
Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4 stars, of total 69 reviews
Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram Address: 45-Milestone, National Highway 8, Naurangpur Rd, Sector 78, Gurugram, 122001, India
Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram Entry Tickets
|Package Type||Description / Inclusions||Entry Fee|
|Deluxe Single Room||(Single Occupancy)||4,000|
|Deluxe Single Room||(Double Occupancy)||4,500|
|Presidential Suite||2 Bedroom Suite Set (2 Rooms @ Rs. 6,000/- + Taxes)||12,000|
|Day Break Package I Valid for Couple (2 Adults)||Access to Water Park + Buffet Lunch + 2 Soft Drinks + 1 French Fries + 15% Discount on Bar||2,350|
|Day Break Package II Valid for Family (2 Adults + 2 Kids Aged 3 to 9 Years Old)||Access to Water Park + Buffet Lunch + 2 Soft Drinks + 1 French Fries + 15% Discount on Bar||3,550|
|Executive Special Package I for Couple (2 Adults) [2 Days/1 Night]||Double Deluxe Room + Buffet Breakfast + Buffet Lunch + Buffet Hi Tea + Buffet Dinner + Access to Water Park + Taxes||7,400|
|Executive Special Package II for Couple (2 Adults) [3 Days/2 Nights]||Double Deluxe Room + Buffet Breakfast + Buffet Lunch + Buffet Hi Tea + Buffet Dinner + Access to Water Park + Taxes||14,100|
|Royal Holiday Package I Package for Family (2 Adults & 2 Kids Under 9 Years Old) [2 Days/1 Night]||Double Deluxe Room + Buffet Breakfast + Buffet Lunch + Buffet Hi Tea + Buffet Dinner + Access to Water Park + Taxes||9,200|
|Royal Holiday Package II Package for Family (2 Adults & 2 Kids Under 9 Years Old) [3 Days/2 Nights]||17,400|
|Unlimited Mazaa Package I Package for Family (2 Adults & 2 Kids Under 9 Years Old) [2 Days/1 Night]||Double Deluxe Room + Buffet Breakfast + Buffet Lunch + Buffet Dinner + Access to Water Park + Taxes||8,700|
|Unlimited Mazaa Package II Package for Family (2 Adults & 2 Kids Under 9 Years Old) [3 Days/2 Nights]||Double Deluxe Room + Buffet Breakfast + Buffet Lunch + Buffet Dinner + Access to Water Park + Taxes||16,500|
Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram Timings
|Category||Description||Opening Time (Water Park)||Closing Time (Water Park)||Check-In Time (Resort)||Check-Out Time (Resort)|
|Weekdays||Mondays to Fridays||10:00 am||6:00 pm||1:00 pm||11:00 am|
|Weekends||Saturdays to Sundays||10:00 am||6:00 pm||1:00 pm||11:00 am|
India’s first-ever water resort, Wet ‘n’ Wild Resort & Water Park is a 20 years old water park in Delhi. Set up in an idyllic landscape in Gurugram away from the hustle of the city, it is an ideal weekend getaway for the residents of Delhi, Gurugram, Noida, Murthal, Panipat, and neighboring areas.
The serene resort has well-maintained rooms equipped with modern amenities to offer you a comfortable vacation experience. Set your heartbeat racing at the water park on the premises with 9+ world-class slides and exciting water rides. Chill with your family and friends in the water pool and get your adrenaline pumping at the several fun rides in the park.
You can splash around at the eight swimming pools in the park and enjoy rides such as tornado, pendulum, body slides, tube slides, and multi-lane slides. Additionally, the park also houses a bowling alley where you can smash records and compete among yourselves. The main attractions offered at the amusement park are the fun activities at the water park and entertainment zone.
The resort also hosts marriage functions, kitty parties, birthday parties, corporate events, and meetings. You can beat the summer heat at the refreshing pools, indulge in the fun vibe of the water park, soak at the numerous swimming pools and play fun games as you unwind with your family and friends.
History of Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
Wet ‘n’ Wild Resort and Water Park was built around 20 years ago by Sehgal Infrastructures Limited in Naurangpur, Gurugram. They had strategically located the amusement park to make it a place to relax and enjoy a serene atmosphere within the city.
It is an all-in-one vacation spot featuring around 60 luxurious rooms and 7 premium suites. The resort offers a horde of activities to keep guests of all ages and interests engaged. The resort and water park have been revamped several times to maintain its charm and upgrade the amenities.
Things to do at Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
You can pick your favorites from the amazing activities available at Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park. The list of exciting things to do at the resort is almost endless:
- Enjoy enthralling water slides.
- Feel the thrill of adrenaline-pumping rides.
- Waddle in the swimming pools.
- Play table tennis, soccer, pool, mini-golf, and other indoor board games.
- Spend time with your loved ones in deluxe rooms.
- Relive your childhood at the kid's play area.
- Gorge on the scrumptious lunch and evening high tea.
Image Gallery of Wet N Wild Resort & Water Park Gurugram
Rides at Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park has a variety of rides including adrenaline-inducing thrill rides. These rides add a dash of adventure to your holiday.
High thrill rides at Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
Experience the most exciting rides at Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park and scream your heart out as you enjoy the adrenaline rushing through your veins.
H2O Slide: Slide down the long slides and land in the pool with a big splash. This enthralling ride is a must-try for water babies.
Tornado Slide: Get soaked in excitement as you plunge into a funnel and enjoy high speed as you pass through it to land into the pool. High blood pressure patients or those suffering heart ailments must not try this ride.
Turning Point Slide: This exhilarating ride takes you along unexpected twists and turns to make your way to the splash pool.
Multi Lane Slide: Slide down together and enjoy the splash landing with your family.
Hara Kari Slide: Hara Kari is the name of a Japanese ‘ritual suicide’. Feel the spine-chilling thrill as you travel through the twists of this multi-loop slide.
Pendulum Ride: Swing around in this ride for an exhilarating experience as the axle moves you to and forth. The ride is not recommended for the faint-hearted and those with severe medical conditions.
Kids Area at Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
The Resort offers several engaging indoor and outdoor activities for kids. They can splash around in the shallow baby pools and enjoy kiddy rides. You can stay stress-free as your kids have a gala time playing around.
Entry Fee and Timings of Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
The Entry Fee to visit Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park is Rs. 500 for adults (Above 10 years of age) and Rs. 400 for Children (between 3 to 9 years).
The Wet 'n' Wild Water Park is open from 10 AM to 6 PM and the Resort Check-In time 1 PM and Check Out time is 11 AM.
Places to visit near Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
1. Urusvati Museum of Folklore: The Urusvati Museum of Folklore is located on the Shikohpur road amidst wheat farms. It has exhibits displaying the culture and stories from seven northern and central states-Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Haryana, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, and Bihar.
The walls are adorned with hangings, paintings, handicrafts, and sculptures, narrating the stories from the days of yore. The painting of Bahadur Shah Zafar's wife is the most prized possession among the other things displayed at the museum.
2. Tau Devi Lal Biodiversity and Botanical Park: A nature lover’s paradise and bird watcher’s haven, Tau Devi Lal Biodiversity and Botanical Park is around 2 acres of lush greenery. The well-maintained garden is ideal for a relaxing stroll. It is a great place for catching up on some fresh air in the city.
3. Mata Sheetala Devi Temple: Located in the suburbs of Gurugram, Mata Sheetala Devi Temple is a revered Hindu temple. This 18th century temple is recognized as a 'Shakti Peeth' and is dedicated to Mata Sheetala Devi, wife of Guru Dronacharya. The goddess is considered the ‘mother of smallpox’. Prayers and offerings are made to the Devi throughout the year.
4. Tikli Bottom: Nestled amidst the Aravali Hills, Tikli Bottom is a four-bedroom Haveli. It functions as a private guest house offering astounding views of the lush green surroundings and ample space for recreational activities. It is a popular weekend getaway among the luxuriant travelers looking for a pampering vacation.
5. Kingdom of Dreams: A magnificent structure in Sector 29 of Gurugram, Kingdom of Dreams is India's first live entertainment and amusement destination. You can witness a glimpse of traditional and modern India through theatre performances, street art, cuisines, tableaus, and galleries.
Interesting facts about Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
- There are multiple pools along with a dedicated play area for kids to ensure everyone enjoys to the fullest.
- There are ample fun activities to spend your day at the resort. These include a bowling alley, board games, table tennis, billiards, etc.
- The Resort has a multi-cuisine restaurant ‘Harbour House’ where you can enjoy luscious Indian, Chinese, and Continental dishes.
- School excursions, family gatherings, kitty parties, birthday parties, corporate events, and pool parties are hosted by the resort regularly.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
- Carry sunscreen lotion and a hat to keep the summer sun away as the water park is an outdoor park. Staying hydrated will help you avoid any health complications.
- Swimwear (synthetic or lycra) is mandatory at the water park. You can also carry towels, a spare set of clothes, and waterproof footwear.
- Using sunglasses or swimming goggles, a life vest, and floating gear for kids is advisable.
- Take a shower before and after your dip to keep bacteria or chemicals away from your skin.
How to reach Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park
Wet 'n' Wild Resort & Water Park is conveniently located in Gurugram and is easily accessible by local transport. It is located around 26 kilometers away from Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi Airport). You can also reach the resort through Metro; HUDA City Centre is the nearest metro station.
The Park is located on Gurgaon-Jaipur Highway (NH No. 8) and can be reached easily via cab from top car rental companies in Delhi.
Delhi is famous for its tourist attractions and heritage sites and visiting the place gets more fun and fulfilling with Delhi Tour packages offered by us. At Delhi Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA, we have designed packages keeping in mind everyone’s interests and budget requirements. We cover all the important places to visit in Delhi and make sure you have a relaxed and enjoyable holiday. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more.