Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Bahadurgarh Entry Fee
- 1100 Per Person for Adult (Above 4’6” height)
- 750 Per Person for Children (Height between 3’3” and 4’6”)
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Bahadurgarh Phone
Quick Facts about Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Bahadurgarh
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Bahadurgarh Timings
|Monday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Tuesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Wedesday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Thursday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Friday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Saturday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
|Sunday||10:00 am – 6:00 pm|
Rating: | 4 stars, of total 79 reviews
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Bahadurgarh Address: Asuada Mod, Delhi Rohtak Highway, Bahadurgarh, Haryana, 124505, India
Fun Town Amusement Park (stylised as FunTown Amusement Park) is among the largest amusement and water parks around Delhi. It has numerous recreational activities, apart from the fun rides and water slides.
Here, you'll find a range of indoor games like carrom, chess and others. And you can also enjoy many outdoor games like badminton, cricket and volleyball.
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park is also a preferred weekend getaway choice because of the adjoining resort. It is known as Club Platinum Resort, and it has comfortable rooms for visitors and a multi-cuisine restaurant to take care of their hunger.
So, Fun Town Water Park Delhi serves as a superb spot if you need some relaxation away from the crowded city life.
Where is Fun Town Water Park in Delhi?
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Delhi is in Bahadurgarh on the Delhi- Rohtak Road. It is about 30 km away from Delhi, and it is an excellent location for day outings. You can also book overnight stays in the resort and enjoy mouth-watering delicacies in the restaurant.
Things to do at Fun Town Water Park Bahadurgarh
1. Taking the adventure rides – Fun Town Amusement Park Bahadurgarh has several thrilling rides to entertain adults and family alike. Disco-Disco, Tsunami and Columbus are some rides which you can enjoy together with family and friends. Then, Super Trooper, Break Dance and Tora-Tora are other rides suitable for adults. The amusement park also has kid-friendly rides like Baby Train, Frog Jump and Kids Roller Coaster among others.
2. Sliding down the water slides – The water park has a bunch of water slides where you can have fun all day long. You have Black Hole, Magic Twist and Tornado among other slides. And Fun Town Water Park also has multi-lane slides, a family pool and a wave pool for you to enjoy.
3. Enjoying the recreational activities – Apart from enjoying the amusement park and water park, you can spend a full day on various indoor games and outdoor activities with your group. From darts and musical chairs to Table Tennis and Badminton, you have numerous games for a fun-filled time.
4. Checking out the delicacies – The restaurant in the resort complex serves both visitors of the amusement park and the resort’s guests. It provides a range of veg and non-veg dishes. A complimentary lunch buffet is included with your ticket, but you can also try beverages and snacks during your visit.
5. Spending a day in the resort – Along with your visit to Fun Town Amusement and Water Park, you can also book a room in the Club Platinum Resort for the day. If you wish to spend a night, you can do that too. Nestled in the greenery, away from the streets, Club Platinum Resort and Fun Town Amusement and Water Park is a charming destination offering loads of fun.
Image Gallery of Fun Town Amusement and Water Park Bahadurgarh
Fun Town Amusement Water Park Entry Fees and Timings
Fun Town Water Park ticket price varies as per the package you take. You can buy the ticket only for the amusement park and water park, or also book a room in the resort.
And here are the different packages.
For only the amusement park and water park, the ticket costs ₹1100 per adult (above 4’6” height). And for kids (height between 3’3” and 4’6”), the entry ticket costs ₹750 per kid. For children below 3’3” height, entry is free.
With the ticket, you get unlimited access to all recreational activities and the rides. And you also get complimentary Tea/Coffee and Snacks upon arrival and departure. It also includes a lunch buffet.
Then, if you want a room in the Club Platinum Resort for the day, you can instead pay ₹2400 per couple. Along with the benefits included in the amusement park ticket, you'll get an AC room for the day.
The amusement park and water park is open from 10 AM to 6 PM, throughout the year. But if you stay overnight in the resort, you can enjoy it until 9 PM.
The overnight stay package of Club Platinum Resort costs ₹5400 per couple and ₹1000 per kid (age between 4 and 15 years). Stay for two kids (if below 3’3” height) is free in this package.
The package includes full access to the amusement park, water park and the recreational activities. You also get buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Best Time to visit Fun Town Water Park
Fun Town Water Park is open throughout the year, even on the holidays. So, you can visit it any time during the year.
But it would be best to visit it between March and April, or October and November. During those months, the temperature of Delhi is comparatively lower. Thus, you can enjoy the rides as much as you want. And your stay will be comfortable too.
Also, plan your trip during the weekdays. Weekdays are less crowded than the weekends and holidays.
Time to explore Fun Town Amusement Park Bahadurgarh
You can book your stay in this entertaining tourist spot and resort. But if you just want to visit the amusement/water park, have at least half-day free. Fun Town Water Park Bahadurgarh is on the outskirts of Delhi. So, it will take some time to reach the place. And then you’ll need 2-3 hours here, at least, to enjoy all the available activities.
Things to keep in mind while visiting Fun Town Water Park
- Carry your hat and sunglasses.
- Apply waterproof sunscreen.
- Wear nylon/lycra swimwear for the water activities.
- Swimming costumes and lockers are available on rent.
- Stay out of the water if you have water-borne allergies.
- Senior citizens or people with health problems should avoid the slides.
Places to visit near Fun Town Amusement and Water Park
1. Club Platinum Resort – Club Platinum Resort is present on the same premises as Fun Town. And it is an ideal location for parties, family picnics and weekend getaways. The resort has rooms, a swimming pool and a multi-cuisine restaurant for the guests. And with your booking, you can also enjoy all the recreational facilities and adventure activities.
2. Scary House – Scary House is an indoor entertainment place in West Gate Mall in Delhi. It is about 40 km away from Fun Town. This Scary Haunted House provides a spooky but fun environment with scary setups. And the experience here can be terrifying at times. You can also enjoy the horror maze and 7D show.
3. Jantar Mantar – Jantar Mantar used to be an observatory, but now it is a popular tourist spot. It was set up to provide accurate astronomical data. And the instruments were used to measure and analyse various celestial events. The place has a large sundial and various other instruments. It is about 50 km from the amusement and water park.
4. Chandni Chowk – Chandni Chowk is a paradise for shoppers and foodies. It is the oldest and busiest market of Delhi, about 50 km from Fun Town. And it has something to offer to everyone. Whether you're looking for accessories, clothes or handmade items, you can find them here. And the market is also known for its street food.
5. Jama Masjid – Jama Masjid is a historic place of religious importance within the Chandni Chowk area. It is among the most popular mosques in the country, and it is also known for its impressive architecture. It is a magnificent structure of red sandstone and marble. And the mosque complex also has three majestic gates, four towers and two minarets.
How to reach FunTown Amusement Park Bahadurgarh?
Fun Town Amusement and Water Park is near Bahadurgarh, on the outskirts of Delhi. And people come here from all over Delhi. From the airport, this place is about 43 km away, and from New Delhi railway station, the distance is around 46 km. And here are the different ways to reach Fun Town Water Park in Bahadurgarh–
By metro – Brigadier Hoshiar Singh metro station and Bahadurgarh City metro station are the closest stations. They are on the Delhi Metro Green line, and about 10 km away from the resort and water park. And from both the metro stations, you'll get autos or taxis to reach the resort.
By bus – You can get buses for Bahadurgarh from Delhi. The bus stop is about 10 km away from the amusement and water park. And from the bus stop, you'll need to hire an auto or taxi.
By taxi/auto – Taking a taxi or an auto directly to Fun Town is the best way to be here. You can also book a cab from top car rental companies in Delhi for your Delhi tour. And it should take you around 1-2 hours to reach the place. You can book cabs to be with you during overnight stays and weekend getaways too.
Delhi is a famous tourist destination for those who wish to combine fun with historical places. To make sure you enjoy your tour to the fullest, we at Delhi Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA present you with Delhi Tour packages that are designed to cater to every kind of traveller. We make sure you visit all the popular sightseeing places of Delhi at your own pace. Know more about packages by filling the Contact Us form and have fun visiting the capital city of India.