Amusement and theme parks provide you with a great option to step away from the daily grind. Offering a relaxing environment with splashy entertainment, the amusement and theme parks in Delhi are the best spots for beating the summer heat.
The joy of going down a water slide or the thrill of the roller coaster is best enjoyed with your family. It provides a rejuvenating break with a load of fun and frolic. Delhi has some of the best amusement and theme parks in the country.
Designed according to international standards, the amusement and theme parks in Delhi offer a safe environment for visitors. Some of the best rides and slides for spending a fun day with family can be found at the following amusement and theme parks in Delhi:
1. Adventure Island
One of the most alluring amusement parks in Delhi, Adventure Island is a favorite among locals and tourists. As the name suggests, it is full of adventure activities that are suitable for all age groups. It is a combination of both an amusement park and a water park.
Adventure Island features an artificial lake known as Lagoon which provides a unique boating experience. The amusement park is connected to a specially designed open mall- Metro walk. The mall houses a number of clothing, shoes, and lifestyle brand outlets and eateries allowing you to experience more than just the fun activities.
There are more than 23 rides and attractions at Adventure Island. Catering to all age groups, the park has a variety of kids rides, family rides, adult rides, and water rides. You can also groove to the beats of trendy music and indulge in a rain dance.
Kids can enjoy meeting their favorite cartoon characters in the Amazon Mist Forest. The park also has a unique museum which is a delight to the eyes. The carousel, open only to kids, is a glamorous attraction where a number of animals revolve around a central axis. The park also has an amphitheater to host enigmatic and enthralling magic shows, dance shows, and other entertaining acts. Arrangements for corporate events and parties can also be made upon demand.
- Location: Adventure Island Limited, Opposite Rithala Metro Station, Sector-10, Rohini, New Delhi-110085
- Entry Fees: Starts from INR 350 per person (Kids, Adults, and Sr. citizens)
- Opening Hours: From 11:00 AM to 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
2. Worlds of Wonder
Located inside the Great India Place Mall in Noida, Worlds of Wonder is a popular amusement park in Delhi. It is a place to enjoy an enthralling day with family and friends. The amusement park has more than 20 rides, divided into two zones. La Fiesta is a zone ideal for kids and families, while The roadshow or Teen Zone is a water park for the adrenaline junkies. It has more than 15 thrilling rides to keep you engaged.
La Fiesta is a dedicated zone with plenty of rides for kids allowing them to enjoy themselves safely. You can also try boating here while treating your eyes to the charismatic views of the surroundings. There is also a rain dance facility where children can dance to the groovy music and enjoy themselves. The lush green park lets the adults sit back and relax and watch their children playing.
Take a break from your routine life and beat the heat at the water park. Reputed as one of the cleanest water parks in Delhi, Worlds of Wonder provides safety and hygiene. Relax in the lazy river, known to be one of the longest of its type, or experience a beach-like feeling in the wave pool. The other fun rides at Worlds of Wonder include free fall, Boomerango, turbo tunnel, rapid racer, and deep-sea adventure.
Besides the fun in the water, activities like go-karting, paintball, and air hockey are also available at the park. The park has many food joints where you get a variety of food to satisfy your taste buds. It also has halls for hosting parties, corporate events, and seminars.
- Location: The Great India Place Mall, Entry from Gate No. 11 Adjacent, Ashok Marg, Sector 38, Noida - 201301
- Entry Fees:
- WOW Amusement Park: Weekdays, Weekends & Public Holidays - Child INR 599 per person (90cm -130cm), Adult INR 899 per person (130cm and above), and Senior Citizen INR 899 per person
- WOW Water Park: Weekdays, Weekends & Public Holidays - Child INR 999 per person (90cm -130cm), Adult INR 1450 per person (130cm and above), and Senior Citizen INR 999 per person
- WOW Amusement + Water Park Tickets: Weekdays, Weekends & Public Holidays - Child INR 999 per person (90cm -130cm), Adult INR 1450 per person (130cm and above), and Senior Citizen INR 999 per person
- Opening Hours: Weekdays - Amusement Park and Water Park - From 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM & Go-Karting - from 10:30 AM to 7:00 PM
Weekends and Public Holidays - Amusement Park, Go-Karting, and Water Park - From 11:30 AM to 8:00 PM
3. Fun N Food Village
One of the oldest water and amusement parks in Delhi is Fun n Food Village. If you are thinking of daybreak from your hectic schedule then this is an ideal place to spend your day. Offering something for all age groups, Fun n Food Village is the perfect weekend escape with your family and friends. It is a perfect picnic spot for families, school gatherings, and college trips.
There are over 21 rides in the amusement park which include Rock and roll, Polo trooper, Magic Carpet, Water Merry, Tora Tora, Eagle ride, and many more. There are many rides for kids amongst which the most popular ride is the magic carpet and the kids love it. The park also boasts a food court where you can munch on a variety of cuisines including Chinese, North Indian, South Indian, Mughlai, and Continental.
The village has more than 22 water slides. It also boasts of a separate water play zone for kids. Enjoy yourself in one of the longest water slides in India and the fastest water slide in Asia. One of the special attractions is the rain dance which is for both kids and adults. The water park is also known for one of the longest channels, the Lazy River, which is 400 feet long. Other rides include Tornado, aqua chute, speed coaster, etc.
Play with snowballs or make your own snowman in one of the largest snow parks in India. Facilities like spas, sauna, and herbal massages are also available here. There is also a shopping complex inside the park from where you can buy souvenirs. It is a great place to enjoy a day full of fun and excitement for your loved ones.
- Location: C/o Fun N Food Village, Old Delhi Gurgaon Road, Kapshera, New Delhi - 110097
- Entry Fees: For Weekdays, Weekends, and Public Holidays - INR 1000 per person for adults and INR 600 per child (Height 33” to 4’6”)
- Opening Hours: From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
4. Splash The Water Park
Splash The Water Park is a perfect weekend getaway to visit with friends or family. It is a fun combination of a water park and an amusement park. There are more than 10 land rides and over 7 water rides. Being among the best amusement and theme parks in Delhi, it is popular among locals and tourists alike.
Water quality is maintained as per the international standards in the water park. Splash is surrounded by lush green gardens and artificial waterfalls which add to the beauty of the park, and are the perfect backdrop for amazing pictures.
The water park offers wonderful rides such as Buddha waterfall, Mushroom Fall, Multi-Lane slide, cyclone slide, H2O slide, tornado slide, etc. Splash in the pool or relax in the lazy river. Dance to the peppy music in the rain dance. Enjoy the pendulum ride, the longest slide in the park.
There are a lot of thrilling rides in the amusement park section of Splash, such as sky train, mini Columbus, carousel revolving tower, striking car, cup, and saucer. There are many rides for kids as well where they can enjoy themselves. The park also has a food court where you can satisfy your taste buds. The park also provides facilities to organize birthday parties, pool parties, corporate gatherings, and events. You will surely have an amazing time here with your friends and family.
- Location: Main GT Karnal Road, Near Palla Moad, Alipur, New Delhi - 110036
- Entry Fees:
- INR 400 on Weekdays per child (Height between 2.9 ft & 4.6 ft)
- INR 500 on Weekends per Child (Height between 2.9 ft & 4.6 ft)
- INR 700 on Weekdays per Adult
- INR 800 on Weekends per Adult
- INR 1000 Per Couple
- INR 240 per person for School Package [Water Park+Amusement Rides+Welcome Drink+Return Gift (Without Food)]
- INR 400 per person for Institute Package [Water Park+Joy Rides+Welcome Drink+Return Gift (Without Food)]
- INR 999 per Privilege Card [Bonus and deals on coupons]
- Opening Hours: Splash Water Park timing from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM and Amusements Rides timing from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM
5. Just Chill Water Park
Beat the summer heat by taking a break at the Just Chill Waterpark. As the name suggests, Just Chill water park is a place where you can just forget about all your worries and woes and chill yourself all day long. It is a water park where people of all ages can enjoy themselves. It is one of the best places to plan a day picnic.
The water park also offers overnight stays so you can plan a weekend getaway here. The park is well maintained and clean. Bringing together a variety of options, the park also has an amusement park, edutainment park, and adventure park. You can enjoy the thrilling water rides that have funny names such as Singh Dwar, Friendship, Katrina twist, Romeo and Juliet, Monsoon, Zig-zag, and Bullet. Have a relaxing time at the wave pool.
There are many fun-filled rides at the amusement park for kids as well as adults like Caterpillar, Breakdance, chair swing, Columbus, Mini Train, Aero ride, and Vortex. Visit the edutainment park and enjoy looking at the spinning wheel making yarn or pottery wheel making pots. You can also spot EMU birds here. It is a great place for children to learn how to milk goats or cows. The park also offers various adventure games such as rope climbing, American trolley, commando net, tire crawling, and Tarzan zip line.
- Location: Main, GT Karnal Rd, near GTB Memorial, Singhu, Delhi - 110040
- Entry Fees:
- Child (Height Below 2.9 ft) - Weekdays & Weekends - Free
- Child (Height Between 2.9 ft & 4.6 ft) - Weekdays INR 400 per child and weekends INR 500 per child
- Adults (Above 4.6 ft) - Weekdays INR 600 per person and weekends INR 700 per person
- Stag for boys - Weekdays INR 800 per person and weekends INR 900 per person
- Couple - Weekdays INR 1200 per couple and weekends INR 1400 per couple
- Opening Hours: From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
6. Aapno Ghar
Whether you are a thrill-seeker, adventure lover, or family person, Aapno Ghar is an amusement park in Delhi that has something to please everyone. It is an ideal place to enjoy the weekend with family or friends. The park is a combination of an amusement park as well as a water park. There are also accommodation facilities here so after a fun-filled and tiring day you can plan to stay here and relax.
There are many spine-chilling water rides in the park such as turbo twister slides, aqua tube slides, and family fun slides. Play water games in the water mushroom or simply relax in the mist pool. It also has a separate children's water playground where kids can have a whale of a time. If you are searching for a perfect place for a pool party then you are at the right place.
The amusement park has 21 exciting rides suitable for all age groups. A special area for kids has been created where they can enjoy rides such as the jet plane, baby train, caterpillar, and monocycles. It also offers various entertainment activities such as puppet shows, musical stage programs, and live shows. There are various lawns and a banquet hall where you can organize gatherings such as kitty parties and birthday parties.
- Location: Sector 77, Gurugram, Haryana - 122004
- Entry Fees:
- Weekdays and Weekends - Kids below 33 inches of height - free
- Kids between 33 inches to 54 inches - Weekdays INR 1299 per kid and on weekends INR 1499 per kid
- Adults above 54 inches of height - Weekdays INR 1599 per person and on weekends INR 1799 per person
- Opening Hours: From 9:30 AM to 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
7. Drizzling Land
Drizzling Land is a well-known water park in the Delhi NCR region, featuring a variety of water slides, amusement rides and adventure sports, and mud-based activities. It offers everything you need to beat the heat and have a whole day of fun away from the mundane activities of your everyday life.
Water slides and amusement park attractions ranging from wave pool falls to roller coasters can be found in the park. Along with a live DJ spinning music to get you in the mood, you can relax in the wave pool with refreshing showers and relish the Kempty Falls.
At the amusement park, you may also enjoy rides like Rock N Roll, Disc Coaster, Revolving Tower, and many more. Take a ride on the largest roller coaster in Delhi-NCR, which is sure to delight you. The park also offers a kids zone with rides like Mini Columbus, Toy Train, Ball Pool, as well as a Mini Zoo.
There are various eateries at Poolside food court, including fast snacks and multi cuisines. You can taste the lip-smacking dishes throughout the day. It is also an excellent location for schools for fun outings and companies to hold various events.
- Location: 8 KM Mile Stone, Delhi-Meerut Highway, Duhai, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh - 201003
- Entry Fees:
- Children up to 120 cms - INR 550 per child
- Adults INR 850 per person
- Senior Citizen INR 550 per person Weekends & Holidays -
- Children up to 120 cms - INR 650 per child
- Adults INR 950 per person
- Senior Citizen INR 650 per person
- Opening Hours: From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
8. Joygaon Picnic Park
Ranked among the top amusement and theme parks in Delhi, Joygaon Picnic Park offers an ethnic village culture, through traditional dance and music. The park has a variety of modern indoor/outdoor sports and activities scattered across 12 acres. Adventure seekers can have a thrilling experience at Joygaon Picnic Park.
Joygaon theme park offers over 65 fun and recreational activities, animal rides, Zip Line, 7D Theater, Kid's Zone, mud bath, tube well bath, and wonderful cuisine. Flanked by verdant gardens, the park offers utmost tranquillity to those who wish to relax. The top-notch amenities make it one of the top holiday destinations in Delhi. You can have a comfortable experience while enjoying an environment filled with ultimate hygiene and safety.
You can participate in some exciting cultural activities such as mud baths, tractor rides, charkha, and so on. Try your hand at some exciting activities such as Columbus, Caterpillar, and others. Play indoor-outdoor activities such as elephant slides, sea-saws, and shooting games. Post a day of fun and activity and indulge in the delicious local cuisines served at the restaurant.
- Location: Village Kablana, 9 Milestone, Jhajjar – Bahadurgarh Road, Jhajjar, Haryana - 124104
- Entry Fees: Kids below 5 years - Free, Kids between 5 years to 10 years - INR 600 per kid, and Adult above 10 years - INR 1100 per person
- Opening Hours: Open 24 hours
9. Oh! Max Wonderland
Oh! Max Wonderland is India's first completely air-conditioned indoor theme park for all age groups. Designed for everyone from kids to millennials, and from parents to grandparents it is among the best theme parks in Delhi.
They are reinventing the world of entertainment with wonderful themes and fantastic live acts that will stimulate all your emotions. The ambiance and activities offered by the park are sure to leave your family spellbound. Ideal location for family fun during vacations, the park entertains, educates, and thrills visitors. The amusement park is situated inside a mall, allowing you to explore much more.
It offers a one of its kind indoor obstacle course covering 34 activities. The adventure park rises to a height of 30 feet and features three stages of exhilarating challenges. You can put your daring and fitness to the test as you come across the ninja pole, zigzag ladder, net bridge, bosun's chair, Burma bridge, and many other obstacles.
Oh! Max Wonderland is a fantastic place for your children as it gives them the chance to improve their talents. They can have some great fun and learn. It is a place for those looking forward to a challenge and the adrenaline rush that comes at the finish of a difficult pursuit.
- Location: Omaxe Connaught Place Mall, Block H, Beta II, Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh - 201308
- Entry Fees: INR 350 per person
- Opening Hours: From 11:30 AM to 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
10. Atlantic Water World
Beat the Delhi heat at the five-acre Atlantic Water Park on the Yamuna riverside. Being one of the most exciting water parks in Delhi, it features incredible water slides, attractions, swings, and a café. Whether you are a butterfly stroke master, a nervous swimmer, or someone who's terrified of drowning in 2-foot-deep pools, Atlantic Water World has something for you.
The Park offers 13 world-class attractions, two of which are unique to this location: Aqua Funnel and Tornado. This water park offers a day of nonstop enjoyment with a selection of attractions and Live DJ performances. Yippee land, Baby cool, Gravity, Family pool, Loopy, Buffet lunch restaurant, Atlantic café, Wave assault, Slow flow, Racer, Storm eye, and more rides provide pure thrill and enjoyment.
The water park boasts unrivaled safety and sanitary standards, exhilarating attractions, and offerings that will keep you entertained during your visit. Guests may satisfy their hunger by dining at the on-site café.
Pick from a variety of swimwear options as well as the required items such as a mobile bag and a sensor bracelet to keep your things secure. Take a dip in the pool while listening to your favorite music in the background. Have fun throughout the day and conclude on a positive note.
- Location: Kalindi Kunj Park, adjacent to Kalindi Kunj Metro Station, New Delhi -110025
- Entry Fees: Single INR 1199 per person, Couple INR 2299 per couple, Kids INR 699 per kid, Senior Citizen INR 1099 per person, and Students INR 899 per student
- Opening Hours: From 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM (all days of the week)
11. FFUNMAX Water Park & Amusement Park
The FFUNMAX Water Park & Amusement Park in Delhi is ideal for adventure lovers. It encourages adventure seekers to participate in a variety of activities and enjoy an exceptional experience that is difficult to find elsewhere. FFUNMAX is a wonderful weekend destination for anyone who wants to do something other than sitting idly at home on weekends. It is undoubtedly a great site for a half/full-day excursion.
The FFUNMAX Water Park & Amusement Park is synonymous with fun and excitement as it has a broad range of rides and slides and various other leisure activities that will allow you to enjoy the time of your life here. You can enjoy many amazing rides here like Cyclone Ride, Twister Slide, Multi-Lane Slide, Family Slide, etc.
People of all ages may fill their everyday lives with infinite pleasure, laughter, and luxury, and enjoy themselves to the maximum at this water park. The Kids Pool is designed for children aged one to five years old and has a Frog Slide and a variety of toys to keep your children entertained during their visit. You can allow your children to have fun and interact with other children of their own age as the slides on this site are constructed with kids' safety in mind. Kids are constantly supervised by a trained crew of lifeguards.
- Location: 42 Km Stone, Main Mathura Road, Behind Royal Villa Banquet Hall, Village Sikri, Faridabad, Haryana - 121004
- Entry Fees: Weekdays - Child (4ft) INR 500 per child, Child or Adult above 4ft INR 650 per person, Stag entry INR 750 per person and Senior Citizen INR 500 per person
Weekends - Child (4ft) INR 550 per child, Child or Adult above 4ft INR 700 per person, Stag entry INR 850 per person, and Senior Citizen INR 550 per person
- Opening Hours: From 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM (all days of the week)
KidZania is an interactive theme park in Delhi built for children aged 1-16 years. It offers role-play and games that are designed to teach important life skills like problem-solving, decision making, and concentration in a fun way. The park has been constructed in an area equivalent to seven Olympic-sized swimming pools. It is an indoor theme park filled with exciting play-based interactive learning experiences.
KidZania offers life-like learning giving kids the opportunity to explore life in a mini-city. Designed as sustainable engagement, this indoor playground features the infrastructure and facilities of a city for role play. Parents also can have their share of fun while keeping a keen eye on their children.
KidZania is one of the most popular family entertainment concepts in the world. The immersive, interactive environment gives children a glimpse into different geographies through culture and profession while teaching them about life skills they will need for their future careers.
The amusement park is located inside a mall allowing parents to have a great time shopping while keeping track of their kids through an RFID bracelet. Parents can also enjoy plays and performances organized in the KidZania theatre. Sports Hub- Games Room allows parents to indulge in games like Foosball, Pool, and Mini Golf with their little ones. For those who wish to relax, the Parent’s Lounge has facilities to watch TV, browse the internet, and read books.
- Location: Kidzania Delhi NCR - Entertainment City, Gate No. 11, Near The GIP Mall, Sector 38A, Noida - 201301
- Entry Fees: For Weekdays (Tuesday to Friday)
- Full-Day Pass - Babies below 2 years - Free, Toddlers 2 to 3 years - INR 700, Kids 4 to 16 years - INR 1350, Adults 17 to 59 years - INR 650, Senior Citizen 60 years and above - INR 300
- 5 hours Pass - Babies below 2 years - Free, Toddlers 2 to 3 years - INR 600, Kids 4 to 16 years - INR 1200, Adults 17 to 59 years - INR 600, Senior Citizen 60 years and above - INR 300
- 3 hours Pass - Babies below 2 years - Free, Toddlers 2 to 3 years - INR 550, Kids 4 to 16 years - INR 1000, Adults 17 to 59 years - INR 500, Senior Citizen 60 years and above - INR 300 For Weekends and Public Holidays
- Full-Day Pass - Babies below 2 years - Free, Toddlers 2 to 3 years - INR 900, Kids 4 to 16 years - INR 1700, Adults 17 to 59 years - INR 750, Senior Citizen 60 years and above - INR 300
- 5 hours Pass - Babies below 2 years - Free, Toddlers 2 to 3 years - INR 800, Kids 4 to 16 years - INR 1500, Adults 17 to 59 years - INR 700, Senior Citizen 60 years and above - INR 300
- 3 hours Pass - Babies below 2 years - Free, Toddlers 2 to 3 years - INR 700, Kids 4 to 16 years - INR 1200, Adults 17 to 59 years - INR 600, Senior Citizen 60 years and above - INR 300
- Opening Hours: Tuesday to Sunday from 10:30 AM to 8:00 PM