Summers can become quite unbearable in Noida as the weather gets very sultry during that time. Waiting to take a break and hit the pool somewhere, probably. But, where do you go?
Make the most of your time with your family and friends by exploring some of the best 5 water parks in Noida and NCR this summer season. Cool your mind with the blue waters splashing around and beckoning you to take a nice long dip.
With thousands of industries, IT companies and a huge number of start-ups, Noida offers you a wholesome choice of food, entertainment and amusement parks. Filled with people from all over the country, Noida also has some of the biggest malls and waterparks that give you an option to explore every weekend.
#Trivia: NOIDA is an abbreviation for New Okhla Industrial Development Authority and one of the top commercial hubs of NCR.
Get ready to dive into action at some of the best waterparks in Noida with the help of Holidays DNA packages to boost your enthusiasm and fuel your bubble of enjoyment.
Top 5 Waterparks in Noida
If you thought that the big rides and giant splash pools were something that could be witnessed only in Essel World, Mumbai, you are in for a pleasant surprise.
World of Wonder Amusement and Water Park in Noida is a must-visit attraction for all tourists and locals in and around NCR. With a range of water games, activities, splash pools and giant slides, World of Wonder Water Park promises a wholesome family entertainment zone.
Set in the middle of Noida, it is structured spaciously with a number of water features and attractions. Designed by Arihant India and White Water West, every ride complies with all safety and security measures.
Few key features of the park-
- Lifeguards at every station and in the water to ensure safety at all times.
- Its variety of water slides that can be used by people of all age groups. From the enclosed ones to the wide water slides, there is not a dull moment at World of Wonder Water Park.
- A large number of huge tubes and water floats for kids and adults to enjoy.
- Separate kids section to enjoy the colourful water fountains.
#Trivia: The water park is spread across 10 acres of land and houses around 23 water attractions.
For children between the height of 3 ft. and 4 ft. (approx.), the tickets are priced at Rs. 699 on all days of the week. Adults above the height of 4 ft. (approx.) need to pay Rs. 899 on weekdays and Rs. 999 on weekends. The ticket price for Senior Citizens (Above 60 yrs) is Rs. 399 on all days of the week.
World of Wonder water park is open from 10 am to 6 pm everyday.
Don’t wait for another holiday to go by! Book your tickets for World of Wonder water park today!
As the name suggests, Adventure Island is a place full of adventures for people of all age groups. From a range of water activities to tons of amusement rides to explore, there is something for everyone at Adventure Island.
#Trivia: It has been carefully designed, keeping international standards in mind, by 6 design companies of the world.
It is designed in collaboration with an international team of experts – Forrec Canada, Management Resources California, Electrosonic USA, City design group USA, TUV Germany and Dew Canada.
Situated in Rohini, within the premises of Metro Walk Mall, Adventure Island is one of the most frequented amusement and water parks in Delhi and Noida. The place is abuzz with a range of good food options and a place that you can spend the entire day frolicking with your family and friends.
Some of the key features of the park-
- Nearly 25 vertigo-inducing rides to leave you feeling dizzy.
- Separate kids section that includes a splash pool, fountains, swan boat, etc.
- Excellent water rides such as aqua bump, splash down, rain dance section, splash dunk, and much more.
- Each ride undergoes a regular certification process by a renowned German agency- TUV, to ensure that every ride is installed and detailed with safety measures, from start to end.
The entry fee to visit Adventure Island Water Park is Rs. 650 for adults, Rs. 550 for children and Rs. 350 for senior citizens.
Adventure Island Water Park is open from 11 am to 7 pm everyday.
So, what are you waiting for? Get your group booking for Adventure Island Water Park done today!
One of the most exciting water parks near Noida, Ghaziabad, Drizzling Land is a place that promises to be full of fun and enjoyment for everyone.
Established in 2005, this is a must-visit water park in Ghaziabad, and one of the top water parks near Noida. Located near Delhi-Meerut road, the park boasts of a ton of exciting water rides, adventure activities, amusement rides, and much more.
Key features of the park-
- It has grown exponentially in a span of 15 years (nearly 8 times its original size).
- In-house DJ to keep the tempo high.
- One of the biggest rollercoasters of NCR.
- Special attractions include Kempty Falls, Multi-slide pool, wave pool, Pendulum slide, special kids pool, rain dance, and much more.
- The park ensures the safety of its visitors by having lifeguards at every post.
The ticket price for children between the height of 2.7 ft. and 3.6 ft. is Rs. 550 on weekdays and Rs. 650 on weekends and during public holidays. For adults above the height of 3.6 ft., the tickets are priced at Rs. 850 on weekdays and Rs. 950 on weekends. Senior citizens need to pay Rs. 550 on weekdays and Rs. 650 on weekends and public holidays to visit the park.
Drizzling Land Water Park timings are from 10 am to 8 pm on all days of the week.
Don’t let the summer heat get to you just yet; get your tickets booked for Drizzling Land Water Park today!
One of the best water parks in Delhi/NCR, Jurasik Park Inn is located in Sonipat, close to Noida. As the name suggests, the park boasts of life-size Dinosaur structures that give it an edgy and thrilling look.
The park is spread over 21 acres of land and has a diverse range of water activities, crazy amusement rides, food court, fun zone activities, and much more. Each ride is carefully designed to meet international safety and security standards.
#Trivia: You can enjoy a unique ‘Airplane’ experience at their in-house aircraft shaped restaurant ‘Terminal C’. Gives you the feeling of flying mid-air.
Key features of the park-
- Loaded with 21 rides, 6 water slides, and a special place to host events.
- Special attractions include wave pool, kids pool, 70 ft. high waterfall, rain dance, lazy river, spin and whirl, droom box, straight slide, boogie woogie, sprinkle pool and family pool.
- Affordable rates and group booking facility available.
- Overnight stay packages with nearly 30 rooms and 20 cottages.
The ticket price for children above the height of 3 ft. is Rs. 500 on weekdays and Rs. 750 on weekends. For adults above 13 years of age, the tickets are priced at Rs. 750 on weekdays and Rs. 1000 on weekends. Senior citizens (above 60 yrs of age) need to pay Rs. 500 on weekdays and Rs. 750 on weekends to visit the park.
Jurasik Park Inn is open from 10:30 am to 6:30 pm everyday.
An unforgettable experience awaits you at Jurasik Park Inn all year round. Book your tickets today!
Fun ‘n’ Food Village is one of the best water parks in Delhi/NCR and one of the largest collections of water slides in India. As a member of the World Water Park Association, USA, the water park offers an amazing fusion of amusement park rides, landscaped gardens and a plethora of water activities.
It is one of the most popular water parks in Delhi and Noida.
#Trivia: The water park has an international presence in countries like Dubai and Tashkent as well.
Key features of the park include-
- 21 amusement rides.
- Excellent collection of water activities such as lazy river that is around 800 feet long, giant slides, body slides, tube slides, family tube slide, indoor snow park, wave pool with three different wave patterns, tornado bowl, speed water coaster, aqua shute (the fastest slide in Asia), animal showers, and much more.
- Kids can enjoy a safe time at kiddie pools, rain dance areas, and kids splash pool.
- Ultimate safety standards to ensure the safety of all visitors.
- Luxurious overnight stay options at affordable prices.
The ticket price for children between the height of 3 ft. and 3.6 ft. is Rs. 600 and for adults above the height of 3.6 ft., the tickets are priced at Rs. 1000 on all days of the week.
One can visit Fun ‘n’ Food Village between 10 am to 7 pm everyday.
Get your spirits high by exploring one of the top 5 water parks in Noida and NCR. Book your tickets today!
With a range of water parks in Noida and NCR, there is a new one to be explored every weekend! Dive into the exciting world of Delhi/NCR tourist hotspots by connecting with your one-stop holiday solution - Holidays DNA.
It is time to grab that swim suit, pack your bags and head to the coolest water parks in Noida and NCR. Grab your tickets today!
Delhi Tourism, a division of Holidays DNA also offers a variety of Delhi Tour packages that you can choose from during your Delhi Tour. Make sure to book a tour package with us and explore all the popular tourist places to visit in Delhi in a fun filled manner. Please fill the Contact Us form to know more.